Report NEP-CDM-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Votes or Money? Theory and Evidence from the US Congress," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 21-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Picci, Lucio & Golden, Miriam, 2007. "Pork Barrel Politics in Postwar Italy, 1953â€“1994," MPRA Paper 5626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2007. "Political Autonomy and Independence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 013, University of Siena.
- Fabrice BarthÃ©lÃ©my & Mathieu MARTIN & Vincent MERLIN, 2007. "On the performance of the Shapley Shubik and Banzhaf power indices for the allocations of mandates," THEMA Working Papers 2007-25, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michael Funk & Reiner Eichenberger, 2007. ""It's the Challenger, Stupid!": Elections and the Theory of Rank-Order Tournaments," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2007-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Marci Battaglini & Rebecca Morton & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Swing Voter's Curse in the Laboratory," Working Papers 0019, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Ariel D. Procaccia & Michal Feldmany & Jeffrey S. Rosenschein, 2007. "Approximability and Inapproximability of Dodgson and Young Elections," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp466, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Prudent Budgetary Policy: Political Economy of Precautionary Taxation," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/39, European University Institute.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda & Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on, 2007. "How committees reduce the volatility of policy rates," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jens GroÃŸer & Arthur Schram, 2007. "Public Opinion Polls, Voter Turnout, and Welfare: An Experimental Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 014, University of Siena.
- Andrew Pickering & James Rockey, 2007. "Ideology and the Growth of Government," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/599, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bezalel Peleg & Ariel D. Procaccia, 2007. "Implementation by Mediated Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp463, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 2007. "Consumer Confidence and Elections," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 42-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 0717, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.