Report NEP-CDM-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Naurin, 2007. "Safe Enough To Argue? Giving Reasons in the Council of the EU," ARENA Working Papers 11, ARENA.
- Åse Gornitzka & Ulf Sverdrup, 2007. "Who Consults? Expert Groups in the European Union," ARENA Working Papers 12, ARENA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hillinger, Claude, 2007. "Science and ideology in economic, political and social thought," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jones, Randall J. & Armstrong, J. Scott & Cuzan, Alfred G., 2007. "Forecasting elections using expert surveys: an application to U.S. presidential elections," MPRA Paper 5301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarle Trondal, 2007. "The Public Administration Turn in Integration Research," ARENA Working Papers 7, ARENA.
- Beard, Rodney, 2007. "Rent seeking, interest groups and environmental lobbying: Cane Farmers versus Great Barrier Reef Protectionists," MPRA Paper 5351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvarez, R. Michael & Bailey, Delia & Katz, Jonathan, 2007. "The effect of voter identification laws on turnout," Working Papers 1267, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- John Creedy & Solmaz Moslehi, 2007. "Modelling the Composition of Government Expenditure in Democracies," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1007, The University of Melbourne.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2007. "The Ups and Downs of Bureaucratic Organization," ARENA Working Papers 14, ARENA.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Øivind Bratberg, 2007. "Bilateral diplomacy in an integrated Europe: the co-existence of institutional orders?," ARENA Working Papers 10, ARENA.
- Ariel D Procaccia & Michal Feldmany & Jeffrey S Rosenschein, 2007. "Approximability and Inapproximability of Dodgson and Young Elections," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001616, UCLA Department of Economics.
- José António Filipe & Manuel Alberto M. Ferreira & Manuel Coelho, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Anti-Commons: A New Problem. An Application to the Fisheries," Working Papers 2007/16, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..