Report NEP-CDM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "A Structural Model of Turnout and Voting in Multiple Elections, Fourth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Aug 2007.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2007. "What Norms Trigger Punishment," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0708, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007. "On the Optimal Number of Representatives," CEPR Discussion Papers 6417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Lombardi, 2007. "Reason-Based Choice Correspondences," Working Papers 607, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Spatial Pillage Game," MPRA Paper 4651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Marchenko, 2007. "Power analysis and sample-size determination in survival models with the new stpower command," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 13, Stata Users Group.
- Frédéric Marty, 2007. "Incertitudes économiques et insécurité juridique : la notion de position dominante collective dans les politiques de concurrence européennes," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore