Report NEP-CDM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "A Structural Model of Turnout and Voting in Multiple Elections, Fourth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 07-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Aug 2007.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2007. "What Norms Trigger Punishment," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0708, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007. "On the Optimal Number of Representatives," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Lombardi, 2007. "Reason-Based Choice Correspondences," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 607, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Spatial Pillage Game," MPRA Paper 4651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Marchenko, 2007. "Power analysis and sample-size determination in survival models with the new stpower command," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007, Stata Users Group 13, Stata Users Group.
- Frédéric Marty, 2007. "Incertitudes économiques et insécurité juridique : la notion de position dominante collective dans les politiques de concurrence européennes," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2007-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore