Report NEP-CDM-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Gersbach & Bernhard Pachl, 2006. "Cake Division by Majority Decision," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1872, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121751_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121741_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Chacon & James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2006. "When is Democracy an Equilibrium?: Theory and Evidence from Colombia's "La Violencia"," NBER Working Papers 12789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121748_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "On the Link Between Democracy and Environment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-355, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gregory, Paul & Schrôder, Philipp & Sonin, Konstantin, 2006. "Dictators, Repression and the Median Citizen: An “Eliminations Model” of Stalin’s Terror (Data from the NKVD Archives)," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121378_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121371_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121367_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore