Report NEP-CDM-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan-Peter Olters, 2001. "Modeling Politics with Economics Tools: A Critical Survey of the Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Michel Truchon & Stephen Gordon, 2006. "Statistical Comparison of Aggregation Rules for Votes," Cahiers de recherche 0625, CIRPEE.
- Michel Truchon, 2006. "Borda and the Maximum Likelihood Approach to Vote Aggregation," Cahiers de recherche 0623, CIRPEE.
- Alex Coram, 2006. "Social choice with a continuous ordering function," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:liu:liucej:26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Gordon & Michel Truchon, 2006. "Social Choice, Optimal Inference and Figure Skating," Cahiers de recherche 0624, CIRPEE.