Report NEP-CDM-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2006. "Socially Optimal Districting: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 12313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00079735_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vilalta y Perdomo, Carlos J., 2005. "Class voting, spatial segregation and metropolitan context: Operators in pluralized urban countries," EGAP Working Papers, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2005-06, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2006. "Bevolent Planners, Malevolent Dictators and Democratic Voters," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2006:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Joel Waldfogel, 2006. "Media Markets and Localism: Does Local News en Español Boost Hispanic Voter Turnout?," NBER Working Papers 12317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Francisco José Veiga, 2006. "Does Opportunism Pay Off?," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 5/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2006. "Moral Norms in a Partly Compliant Society," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse11_2006, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Steven A. Matthews, 2006. "Smooth Monotone Contribution Games," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 06-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro, 2006. "Where are you from? Cultural Differences in Public Good Experiments," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 06/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jun 2006.
- Bogt, H.J. ter, 2006. "New public management and management changes in Dutch local government: some recent experiences and future topics," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 06D04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Cultures of Corruption: Evidence From Diplomatic Parking Tickets," NBER Working Papers 12312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Corruption and Bureaucratic Structure in a Developing Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 2156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).