Report NEP-CDM-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- César Martinelli, 2006. "Elections as Targeting Contests," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001280, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marco Bassetto & Jess Benhabib, 2006. "Redistribution, taxes, and the median voter," Working Paper Series WP-06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Condorcet Cycles? A Model of Intertemporal Voting," Economics Papers 2005-W15, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Social Choice Theory and the Informational Basis Approach," Economics Papers 2005-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Spencer, 2006. "The Dissent Voting Behaviour of Bank of England MPC Members," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0306, School of Economics, University of Surrey.