Report NEP-CDM-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E. Goodin & Rupert Sausgruber & Werner Güth, . "When to Coalesce: Early versus Late Coalition Announcement in an Experimental Democracy," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lind, Jo Thori, 2005. "Does permanent income determine the vote?," Memorandum 23/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim , Geir B. & Claussen , Carl Andreas & Nilssen, Tore, 2005. "Majority voting leads to unanimity," Memorandum 02/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Woojin Lee & John Roemer, 2005. "Values and Politics in the US: An Equilibrium Analysis of the 2004 Election," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpex:0504001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "The Harsanyi paradox and the 'right to talk' in bargaining among coalitions," Game Theory and Information 0501005, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2005. "On the existence of Nash equilibrium in electoral competition," Game Theory and Information 0504005, EconWPA.
- Thomas Colignatus, 2005. ""Approval Voting" lacks a sound moral base for the individual voter's choice of approval versus non-approval, especially when the Status Quo is neglected," General Economics and Teaching 0503014, EconWPA.
- Eddie Dekel & Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 2005. "Vote Buying," Others 0503006, EconWPA.
- Arthur Zillante, 2005. "Reputation Effects in Gold Glove Award Voting," Public Economics 0502003, EconWPA.
- Filip Palda, 2005. "Why Do Voters Demand Universal Government Benefits?," Public Economics 0503009, EconWPA.