Report NEP-CDM-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keefer, Philip, 2004. "Elections, special interests, and the fiscal costs of financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3439, The World Bank.
- Umut Ones & Louis Putterman, 2004. "The Ecology of Collective Action: A Public Goods and Sanctions Experiment with Controlled Group Formation," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2004-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Lind, Jo Thori, 2004. "Does permanent income determine the vote?," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 23/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2004. "On Voters' Attitudes Towards Unemployment Insurance Subsidies across Regions: A Canadian Simulation," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2004-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Manfred Holler & Peter Skott, 2004. "Election campaigns, agenda setting and electoral outcomes," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2004-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sawoong Kang, 2004. "Essays on Social Learning and Optimal Committee Size," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000892, David K. Levine.