Report NEP-CDM-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Norman, 2004. "An Efficiency Rational for Bundling of Public Goods," Theory workshop papers, UCLA Department of Economics 658612000000000084, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2004. "Advising Policymakers Through the Media," IZA Discussion Papers 1001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Filipe Campante, 2004. "Inefficient lobbying, populism and oligarchy," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 483, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, . "The Role of Equality, Efficiency, and Rawlsian Motives in Social Preferences: A Reply to Engelmann and Strobel," IEW - Working Papers 179, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vincent Merlin & JÃ¶rg Naeve, 2000. "Implementation of Social Choice Functions via Demanding Equilibria," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany 191/2000, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2001.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore