Report NEP-CDM-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "You Get What You Vote For: Electoral Determinants of Economic Freedom," Public Economics, EconWPA 0211003, EconWPA.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2002. "Reforming transport pricing: an economist's perspective on equity, efficiency and acceptability," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0212, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2001. "Management and acting "beyond the call of duty"," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/416, IESE Business School.
- Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Air Quality," Cahiers de recherche 01-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jeffrey Banks & John Duggan & Michel Le Breton, . "Social Choice in the General Spatial Model of Politics," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP26, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Åke Blomqvist & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Information Asymmetry, Insurance, and the Decision to Hospitalize," Cahiers de recherche 01-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Geoffrey Wyatt, 2002. "Corruption, Productivity and Transition," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0205, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2001. "Incentives in Common Agency," Cahiers de recherche 01-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002. "Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0211005, EconWPA.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Paul Lanoie & Jérôme Moreau, 2001. "Environmental Policy, Public Interest and Political Market," Cahiers de recherche 01-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.