Report NEP-CDM-2002-09-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Di Tella & Raymond Fisman, 2002. "Are Politicians Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?," NBER Working Papers 9165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Gautier & Dimitri Paolini, 2002. "Delegation and Information Revelation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Alessandra Casella, 2002. "Storable Votes," NBER Working Papers 9189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viklund, Mattias, 2002. "An Expectancy-Value Approach to Determinants of Trust," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2002:13, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Roland Hain & Manipushpak Mitra, 2002. "The Delegation Perspective on Representative Democracy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Joel Slemrod, 2002. "Trust in Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 9187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.