Report NEP-CDM-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canice Prendergast, 2001. "Selection and Oversight in the Public Sector, With the Los Angeles Police Department as an Example," NBER Working Papers 8664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:syecwp:9910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Wildasin, 2001. "Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11," Public Economics, EconWPA 0112005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:alresp:9805 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naura F. Campos & Gerard Hughes & St pan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 1999. "When the Future is not what it used to be: Lessons from the Western European Experience to Forecasting Education and Training in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 265, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.