Report NEP-CDM-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic KOESSLER, 2000. "Common Knowledge and Interactive Behaviors: A Survey," Working Papers of BETA 2000-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Turner, J.R., 2001. "Project Contract Management and a Theory of Organization," Research Paper ERS-2001-43-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Andersen, Niels Åkerstrøm, 2000. "Political Administration," Working Papers 5/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Pedersen, Dorthe, 2000. "Introducing New Public Management in Pay Determination," Working Papers 6/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Husted, Kenneth, 1999. "Between Autonomy and Control: The role of industrial researchers’ decision-making," Working Papers 11/1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore