Report NEP-CBE-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Irz, Xavier & Modugno, Lucia & Traill, W Bruce, 2014. "A behavioural analysis of the diet-health relationship in the older Italian population," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France, Agricultural Economics Society 170497, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2014. "Behavioral Efficiency: Definition, Methodology, Demonstrations," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1405, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2014. "Promoting Competition or Helping Less-Endowed? An Experiment on Collective Institutional Choices under Intra-Group Inequality," MPRA Paper 56774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Dommermuth & Jane Klobas & Trude Lappegård, 2014. "Differences in childbearing by time frame of fertility intention. A study using survey and register data from Norway," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 781, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ariely, Dan & Garcia-Rada, Ximena & Hornuf, Lars & Mann, Heather, 2014. "The (True) Legacy of Two Really Existing Economic Systems," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 20974, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 102, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Gill, Andrej & Heinz, Matthias & Schumacher, Heiner, 2014. "Trust, trustworthiness and selection into the financial industry," CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies (CFS) 458, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Ockenfels, Peter & Wilde, Christian, 2014. "Measuring ambiguity aversion: A systematic experimental approach," SAFE Working Paper Series, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt 55, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.