Report NEP-CBE-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonie Gerhards & Neele Siemer, 2014. "Private versus Public Feedback - The Incentive Effects of Symbolic Awards," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2014-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Helen Mitchell, 2014. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks : Third Party Punishment and Reward," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00924995, HAL.
- Choo, Lawrence C.Y & Kaplan, Todd R., 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20" Game," MPRA Paper 52808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiss, Hubert Janos & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael & Rosa-García, Alfonso, 2014. "Do Women Panic More Than Men? An Experimental Study on Financial Decision," MPRA Paper 52912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Episodes from the Early History of Experimentation in Economics," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2013-34, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Andrew M. Parker & Leandro S. Carvalho & Susann Rohwedder, 2013. "Cognitive Ability, Expectations, and Beliefs about the Future: Psychological Influences on Retirement Decisions," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp298, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 13-34, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2013. "When best-replies are not in equilibrium: understanding cooperative behaviour," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 88, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Camila Campos & Sean Hargreaves Heap & Fernanda L L de Leon, 2013. "The Political Influence of Peer Groups: Experimental Evidence from the Classroom," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 053, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- John Duffy & Jonathan Lafky, 2014. "Birth, Death and Public Good Provision," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 520, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Mikhail Drugov & Roberto Hernán-González & Praveen Kujal & Marta Troya Martinez, 2013. "Cheap Talk with Two Audiences: An Experiment," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 13-32, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Edward J Cartwright & Denise Lovett, 2013. "Leadership and conditional cooperation in public good games: What difference does the game make?," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 1324, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kaustia, Markku & Rantapuska, Elias, 2013. "Does mood affect trading behavior?," SAFE Working Paper Series, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt 4, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Valeria Maggian & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Social preferences and lying aversion in children," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00924980, HAL.