Report NEP-CBE-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A. Nelson, 2013. "Fearing Fear: Gender and Economic Discourse," Working Papers 17, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Alexia Delfino & Luigi Marengo & Matteo Ploner, 2013. "I Did it Your Way. An Experimental Investigation of Peer Effects in Investment Choices," CEEL Working Papers 1305, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- W. Brian Arthur, 2013. "Complexity Economics: A Different Framework for Economic Thought," INET Research Notes 33, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Zinn, Jesse, 2013. "Self-Attribution Bias and Consumption," MPRA Paper 50314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "How beliefs influence prevention expenditure," Working Papers 21, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Pandelis Perakakis & José Vicente Guinot & Alfonso Conde & Tarek Jaber-López & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis, 2013. "A technical note on the precise timing of behavioral events in economic experiments," Working Papers 2013/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Country Differences in Ultimatum Wage Bargaining with a Real Task: Evidence from Greece, Spain and the UK," Working Papers 2013/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Rhodes, M. Taylor & Sarbaum, Jeffrey K., 2013. "Online Homework Management Systems: Should We Allow Multiple Attempts?," Working Papers 13-14, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rilke, Rainer Michael & Walkowitz, Gari, 2013. "Self-Serving Use of Equity Rules in Bargaining with Asymmetric Outside Options," IZA Discussion Papers 7625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piotr Ćwiakowski & Marek Giergiczny & Michał Krawczyk, 2013. "Pirates in the lab. Using incentivized choice experiments to explore preference for (un)authorized content," Working Papers 2013-25, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Wojciech Hardy & Michał Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Why is online piracy ethically different from theft? A vignette experiment," Working Papers 2013-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- James Bland & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2013. "Tacit Coordination in Games with Third-Party Externalities," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Andreas Orland & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Unstructured Bargaining over an Endogenously Produced Surplus and Fairness Ideals – An Experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0439, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Batista, Catia & Silverman, Dan & Yang, Dean, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralf Bergheim & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Intuition and Reasoning in Choosing Ambiguous and Risky Lotteries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0440, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marco Kleine & Pascal Langenbach & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2013. "How Voice Shapes Reactions to Impartial Decision Makers: An Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Feb 2014.