Report NEP-CBE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2013. "A political theory of Russian orthodoxy: Evidence from public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2013/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Oecd, 2013. "Could Learning Strategies Reduce the Performance Gap Between Advantaged and Disadvantaged Students?," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 30, OECD Publishing.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Choi, Syngjoo & Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Sokbae & Choi, Kyunghui, 2013. "Do Institutions Affect Social Preferences? Evidence from Divided Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eizo Akiyama & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2013. "It is Not Just Confusion! Strategic Uncertainty in an Experimental Asset Market," AMSE Working Papers 1340, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 08 Aug 2013.
- Busetta, Giovanni & Fiorillo, Fabio & Visalli, Emanuela, 2013. "Searching for a job is a beauty contest," MPRA Paper 49392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Faralla & Alessandro Innocenti & Stefano Taddei & Eva Venturini, 2013. "Physiological Responses to Stressful Work Situations in Low-Immersive Virtual Environments," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 047, University of Siena.
- Jens GroÃŸer & Michael Seebauer, 2013. "The curse of uninformed voting: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 64, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Luca Corazzini & Christopher Cotton & Paola Valbonesi, 2013. "Too many charities? Insight from an experiment with multiple public goods and contribution thresholds," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0171, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fabrizio Gerli & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi & Mariachiara Barzotto, 2013. "Graduates' emotional competency: aligning academic programs, firms' requirements and students' profiles," Working Papers 13, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Agnieszka Markiewicz & Andreas Pick, 2013. "Adaptive Learning and Survey Data," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201305, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis & Torgler, Benno, 2013. "Religious identity, public goods and centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli cities," Discussion Papers 2013/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.