Report NEP-CBE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürgen Fleiß & Stefan Palan, 2012. "Of Coordinators and Dictators: A Public Goods Experiment," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Simon C. Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-130/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Heather Royer & Mark F. Stehr & Justin R. Sydnor, 2012. "Incentives, Commitments and Habit Formation in Exercise: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Workers at a Fortune-500 Company," NBER Working Papers 18580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Mertins & Agnes Baeker, 2012. "Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201208, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Mago, Shakun & Sheremeta, Roman & Yates, Andrew, 2012. "Best-of-Three Contest Experiments: Strategic versus Psychological Momentum," MPRA Paper 43031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynn, Peter, 2012. "Mode-switch protocols: how a seemingly small design difference can affect attrition rates and attrition bias," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2012-07, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Verena Jung & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Antecedents of Attitudes Towards Risky Career Choices," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dawes, Christopher T. & Johannesson, Magnus & Lindqvist, Erik & Loewen, Peter & Östling, Robert & Bonde, Marianne & Priks, Frida, 2012. "Generosity and Political Preferences," Working Paper Series 941, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Anita Kopanyi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2012. "Fostering Cooperation through the Enhancement of Own Vulnerability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-132/I, Tinbergen Institute.