Report NEP-CBE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena & Laurent Simon, 2012. "THE ROUTINIZATION OF CREATIVITY: Lessons from the Case of a video-game Creative Powerhouse," Working Papers of BETA 2012-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mitesh Kataria & Tobias Regner, 2012. "Honestly, why are you donating money to charity? An experimental study about self-awareness in status- seeking behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Werner GÃ¼th & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Public projects benefiting some and harming others: three experimental studies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Vermeulen, Hester & Van Zyl, Karlien & Du Randt, Gerrie & Du Plessis, H. & Weissnar, Tessa, 2012. "The economic potential for an origin based marketing and certification system for a meat product in South Africa: Perceptions, preferences, and experiments," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 125764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Johansson, Per & LangenskiÃ¶ld, Sophie, 2012. "What is the right profile for getting a job? A stated choice experiment of the recruitment process," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2012:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Sven Haller & Tyll KrÃ¼ger & Thomas Neumann & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs, and Information in a Corruption Game - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Gary Charness & Matthew Ellman, 2012. "Let's Talk: How Communication Affects Contract Design," Working Papers 648, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2012. "Interactive and Moral Reasoning: A Comparative Study of Response Times," Working Papers 440, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A. & Neckermann, Susanne & Sado, Sally, 2012. "The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2012. "Time Consistency: Stationarity and Time Invariance," Microeconomics.ca working papers, Vancouver School of Economics yoram_halevy-2012-19, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 10 Sep 2014.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kathryn Duckworth & Greg J. Duncan & Katja Kokko & Anna-Liisa Lyyra & Molly Metzger & Sharon Simonton, 2012. "The relative importance of adolescent skills and behaviors for adult earnings: A cross-national study," DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London 12-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Tim Friehe, 2012. "Stop Watching and Start Listening! The Impact of Coaching and Peer Observation in tournaments," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2012. "Why Do People Pay for Useless Advice?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1153, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yaakov Kareev, 2012. "Advantages of Cognitive Limitations," Discussion Paper Series dp611, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jordi Brandts & Gary Charness & Matthew Ellman, 2012. "Let's talk: How communication affects contract design," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 908.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).