Report NEP-CBE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00609501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," IZA Discussion Papers 5840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eran Dayan & Maya Bar-Hillel, 2011. "Nudge to nobesity II: Menu positions influence food orders," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp581, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lunn, Pete, 2011. "The Role of Decision-Making Biases in Ireland's Banking Crisis," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP389, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bigoni, Maria & Fort, Margherita & Nardotto, Mattia & Reggiani, Tommaso, 2011. "Teams or Tournaments? A Field Experiment on Cooperation and Competition among University Students," IZA Discussion Papers 5844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- d'Adda, Giovanna, 2011. "Social Status and Influence: Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment on Local Public Good Provision," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 22, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Lars Gårn Hansen & Erik Wengström, 2011. "Framing and Misperceptions in a Public Good Experiment," IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics 2011/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk," Post-Print, HAL hal-00607867, HAL.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2011. "Procrastination in Teams, Contract Design and Discrimination," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Aprajit Mahajan, 2011. "Time Inconsistency, Expectations and Technology Adoption: The Case of Insecticide Treated Nets," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 11-14, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Gloede, Oliver & Menkhoff, Lukas & Waibel, Hermann, 2011. "Risk attitude and risk behavior: Comparing Thailand and Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stéphan Pezé, 2011. "Thinking the unthinkable: managerialization of work related suicides as a framing process," Post-Print, HAL hal-00608894, HAL.
- Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael & Papps, Kerry L., 2011. "Heterogeneous Worker Ability and Team-Based Production: Evidence from Major League Baseball, 1920-2009," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2011-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2011.
- Christopher Bruffaerts & Catherine Dehon & Bertrand Guisset, 2011. "Can Schooling and Socio-Economic Level Be a Millstone to a Student's Academic Success?," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2011-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.