Report NEP-CBE-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kube, Sebastian & Maréchal, Michel André & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2011. "History, Expectations, and Leadership in the Evolution of Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 17066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schunk, Daniel, 2011. "Health Effects on Children's Willingness to Compete," IZA Discussion Papers 5740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Menrath, Ingo & Verde, Pablo Emilio & Siegrist, Johannes, 2011. "Cardiovascular Consequences of Unfair Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 5720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Pham Khanh, Nam, 2011. "Funding a New Bridge in Rural Vietnam: A field experiment on conditional cooperation and default contributions," Working Papers in Economics 503, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi & Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2011. "Path dependence in technologies and organizations: a concise guide," LEM Papers Series 2011/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Goerg, Sebastian & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2011. "Equity and Efficiency in Multi-Worker Firms: Insights from Experimental Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size Matters - When it Comes to Lies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2011. "Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics," Ratio Working Papers 166, The Ratio Institute.
- Noussair, C.N. & Trautmann, S.T. & Kuilen, G. van de, 2011. "Higher Order Risk Attitudes, Demographics, and Financial Decisions," Discussion Paper 2011-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Arie Kapteyn & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Framing Effects and Expected Social Security Claiming Behavior," Working Papers 854, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2011. "Should Economists Listen to Educational Psychologists? : Some Economics of Student Motivation," MPRA Paper 31059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adi Schnytzer & Sara Westreich, 2011. "False Consciousness in Financial Markets: Or is it in Ivory Towers?," Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2010. "Moral Impossibility in the Petersburg Paradox : A Literature Survey and Experimental Evidence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-14, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Stefan Traub, 2011. "Public Good and Private Good Valuation for Waiting, Time Reduction: A Laboratory Study," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Riedel, Nadine & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2011. "Asymmetric obligations," FZID Discussion Papers 28-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).