Report NEP-CBE-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Institutions, distributed cognition and agency: rule-following as performative action," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 157, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Glenn W. Harrison, 2011. "Experimental Methods and the Welfare Evaluation of Policy Lotteries," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2011-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Helen Mitchell & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2011. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks: Are Punishment and Reward Substitutes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1119, The University of Melbourne.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Charles N. Noussair & Tom Wilkening, 2011. "Normative Conflict & Feuds: The Limits of Self-Enforcement," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1120, The University of Melbourne.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2011. "Tempus Fugit: Time Pressure in Risky Decisions," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 12221, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1937484 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Topi Miettinen & Olli Ropponen & Pekka SÃ¤Ã¤skilahti, 2011. "Gambling for the Upper Hand - Settlement Negotiations in the Lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas de Haan & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2011. "Money talks? An Experimental Investigation of Cheap Talk and Burned Money," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-069/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marcus BERLIANT & FUJITA Masahisa, 2011. "Culture and Diversity in Knowledge Creation," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Revisiting the Gaia hypothesis: Maximum Entropy, Kauffman's 'Fourth Law' and physiosemeiosis," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 160, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Lengnick, Matthias, 2011. "Agent-based macroeconomics - a baseline model," Economics Working Papers 2011,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.