Report NEP-CBE-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:11-078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 5475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Competitive Preferences and Status as an Incentive: Experimental Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-07, CIRANO.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "State or Nature? Formal vs. Informal Sanctioning in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 11-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thomas Markussen & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Self-Organization for Collective Action: An Experimental Study of Voting on Formal, Informal, and No Sanction Regimes," Working Papers 2011-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-08, CIRANO.
- Charles Figuieres & David Masclet & Marc Willinger, 2011. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-09, CIRANO.
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2011. "Where do preferences come from?," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2011. "An Experimental Investigation of Intrinsic Motivations for Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 5461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Gino & Sreedhari D. Desai, 2011. "Memory Lane and Morality: How Childhood Memories Promote Prosocial Behavior," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-079, Harvard Business School.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "The Role of Passionate Individuals in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 28552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, John B., 2011. "Kenneth Boulding as a Moral Scientist," Working Papers and Research 2011-01, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.