Report NEP-CBE-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abigail Barr, 2010. "Revisiting Michael McBride’s experiment about “Money, happiness, and aspirations”," Discussion Papers 2010003, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Lisa Bruttel & Urs Fischbacher, 2010. "Taking the initiative. What characterizes leaders?," TWI Research Paper Series 61, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Eva I. Hoppe & David J. Kusterer, 2010. "Behavioral biases and cognitive reflection," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2010. "On the path-dependence of tax compliance," TWI Research Paper Series 59, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Englmaier, Florian & Gebhardt, Georg, 2010. "Free Riding in the Lab and in the Field," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 344, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Michèle Belot & Raymond Duch & Luis Miller, 2010. "Who should be called to the lab? A comprehensive comparison of students and non-students in classic experimental games," Discussion Papers 2010001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Garapin, A. & Llerena, D. & Hollard, M., 2010. "When a precedent of donation favors defection in the Prisoner's dilemma," Working Papers 201007, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Michèle Belot, 2010. "Cognitive Racial Discrimination: A Benchmark Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2010002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Verena Utikal, 2010. "A fault confessed is half redressed - Confessions and Punishment," TWI Research Paper Series 60, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2010. "An Economic Approach to Voluntary Association," Working Papers halshs-00537766, HAL.
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2010. "The Public Perception and Normative Valuation of Executive Compensation: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 5319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).