Report NEP-CBE-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ortona, Guido, 2010. "Punishment and cooperation: the "old" theory," POLIS Working Papers 150, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "BSocial preferences during childhood and the role of gender and age ? An experiment in Austria and Sweden," Working Papers 2010-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Alan Krupnick & Elina Lampi & Asa Löfgren & Ping Qin & Thomas Sterner & Susie Chung, 2010. "The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth A Multiple Country Test of an Oath Script," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2010. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 2010-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does consistency predict accuracy of beliefs?: Economists surveyed about PSA," MPRA Paper 26590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan & Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen, 2010. "Inconsistency Pays?: Time-inconsistent subjects and EU violators earn more," MPRA Paper 26589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anya Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Visibility of Contributions and Cost of Information: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 10-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Maria De Poala & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Frequency Of Examinations And Student Achievement In A Randomized Experiment," Working Papers 201019, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Andreas Glöckner & Christoph Engel, 2010. "Role Induced Bias in Court: An Experimental Analysis," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_37, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2012.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2010. "Do I really want to know? A cognitive dissonance-based explanation of other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- M. Zouaoui & G. Nouyrigat & F. Beer, 2010. "How does investor sentiment affect stock market crises? Evidence from panel data," Post-Print halshs-00534754, HAL.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Ze’ev Shtudiner, 2010. "Are Good-Looking People More Employable?," Working Papers 1006, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2010. "Does the Endowment of Contributors Make a Difference in Threshold Public Good Games?," Studies in Economics 1009, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- L. Balbo, 2010. "The message framing of health communications : how to elicit higher intention to get an annual pap test ?," Post-Print halshs-00534779, HAL.
- Douhou, S. & Magnus, J.R. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2010. "The Perception of Small Crime," Discussion Paper 2010-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.