Report NEP-CBE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2010. "Expected Utility theory and the tyranny of catastrophic risks," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-059, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Neil J. Buckley & Stuart Mestelman & R. Andrew Muller & Stephan Schott & Jingjing Zhang, 2010. "Effort Provision and Communication in Teams Competing over the Commons," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-07, McMaster University.
- Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "We-thinking and vacillation between frames: filling a gap in Bacharach's theory," MPRA Paper 25246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P.K. Keizer, 2010. "Psychology for Economists," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Oktay Surucu, 2010. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," Working Papers 199, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Kirsten HÃ¤ger, 2010. "Envy and Altruism in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Sven & KrÃ¼ger, Tyll & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Risk attitude, beliefs, and information in a corruption game: An experimental analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 6, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "Small is beautiful: Experimental evidence of donors' preferences for charities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-052, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "Myopia, redistribution and pensions," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2010038, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Julia Hillebrandt, 2010. "Who Gives More? A Comparative Perspective of Philanthropic Giving through Foundations within the UEFA and the NFL," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0132, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).