Report NEP-CBE-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maya Bar-Hillel & Alon Maharshak & Avital Moshinsky & Ruth Nofech, 2010. "Does a Rose by any other Name Smell as Sweet? A Cognitive Perspective on Poets and Poetry," Discussion Paper Series dp549, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Coneus, Katja & Laucht, Manfred & Reuß, Karsten, 2010. "The role of parental investments for cognitive and noncognitive skill formation: Evidence for the first 11 years of life," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy, 2010. "Reciprocity and Resistance to Comprehensive Reform," TWI Research Paper Series 51, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Nazaria Solferino, 2010. "The Multi-Faces Of Procrastination," Working Papers 201013, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Don’t Tell Me What to Do, Tell Me Who to Follow! - Field Experiment Evidence on Voluntary Donations," Working Papers in Economics 452, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Bühren & Björn Frank, 2010. "Chess players' performance beyond 64 squares: A case study on the limitations of cognitive abilities transfer," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201019, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anya Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," Working Papers 10-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- T. De Bock & P. Van Kenhove, 2010. "Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/653, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ayala Arad & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "The 11-20 Money Request Game: Evaluating the Upper Bound of k-Level Reasoning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000073, David K. Levine.
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "Cooperation Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 09-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2010. "A Note on the Impact of Law Enforcement Design on Legal Compliance," TWI Research Paper Series 50, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Bart J. Wilson & Taylor Jaworski & Karl Schurter & Andrew Smyth, 2010. "The Ecological and Civil Mainsprings of Property: An Experimental Economic History of Whalers’ Rules of Capture," Working Papers 10-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2010. "Unbiased Disagreement in financial markets, waves of pessimism and the risk return tradeoff," Post-Print halshs-00488481, HAL.
- S.N. O'Higgins & Arturo Palomba & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2010. "Second Mover Advantage and Bertrand Dynamic Competition: An Experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 028, University of Siena.