Report NEP-CBE-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00476028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephanie Kremer, 2010. "Herding of Institutional Traders," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Snowberg, Erik & Wolfers, Justin, 2010. "Explaining the Favorite-Longshot Bias: Is it Risk-Love or Misperceptions?," IZA Discussion Papers 4884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dalton, P.S., 2010. "Income Aspirations and Cooperation: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2010-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2010. "Which Words Bond? An Experiment on Signaling in a Public Good Game (replaced by CentER DP 2011-139)," Discussion Paper 2010-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2010. "Impure Altruism in Dictators’ Giving," Working Papers 1002, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- David Reinstein & David Hugh-Jones, 2010. "The Benefit of Anonymity in Public Goods Games," Economics Discussion Papers 689, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Martin Strobel, 2010. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Guilt: Estimation using Equilibrium and Stated Belief Models," Discussion Papers 10-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aretz, Bodo & Kube, Sebastian, 2010. "Choosing your object of benevolence: a field experiment on donation options," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Estimation of Peaked Densities Over the Interval [0,1] Using Two-Sided Power Distribution: Application to Lottery Experiments," MPRA Paper 22378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K. & Koedijk, C.G. & Slager, A.M.H., 2010. "Decision Making in the Pension Fund Board Room: An Experiment with Dutch Pension Fund Trustees," Discussion Paper 2010-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dalton, P.S. & Ghosal, S., 2010. "Decisions with Endogenous Preference Parameters (Replaced by CentER DP 2010-142)," Discussion Paper 2010-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dalton, P.S. & Ghosal, S., 2010. "Behavioral Decisions and Welfare (Replaced by CentER DP 2010-143)," Discussion Paper 2010-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mannberg, Andréa, 2010. "Risk and Rationalization – The role of affect and cognitive dissonance for sexual risk taking," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 803, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Crime and Punishment," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jul 2010.
- Langlais, Eric, 2010. "An analysis of bounded rationality in judicial litigations: the case with loss/disappointment averses plaintiffs," MPRA Paper 22291, University Library of Munich, Germany.