Report NEP-CBE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2010. "The Complexity Era in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1001, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Sonia Di Giannatale & Alexander Elbittar & Patricia López Rodriguez & María José Roa, 2010. "Trust, Information Acquisition and Financial Decisions: A Field Experiment," ThE Papers 10/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Maruyama, Eduardo & Viceisza, Angelino, 2010. "Breaking the norm: An empirical investigation into the unraveling of good behavior," IFPRI discussion papers 948, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Florian Artinger & Filippos Exadaktylos & Hannes Koppel & Lauri Sääksvuori, 2010. "Applying Quadratic Scoring Rule transparently in multiple choice settings: A note," ThE Papers 10/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Serra, Danila & Serneels, Pieter & Barr, Abigail, 2010. "Intrinsic Motivations and the Non-Profit Health Sector: Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2010. "Locus of Control and Job Search Strategies," IZA Discussion Papers 4750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amélie Goossens & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "The impact of studying economics, and other disciplines, on the belief that voluntary exchange makes everyone better off," Working Papers CEB 10-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kevin Amonlirdviman & Carlos Carvalho, 2010. "Loss aversion, asymmetric market comovements, and the home bias," Staff Reports 430, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/9832 is not listed on IDEAS anymore