Report NEP-CBE-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huffman, Wallace, 2009. "Does Information Change Behavior?," Staff General Research Papers 13128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Origin of Mass Extinctions: Darwin’s Nontrivial Error," MPRA Paper 18807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Group Membership, Team Preferences, and Expectations (A new version of this paper is available as CEEL WP 3-12)," CEEL Working Papers 0906, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher & R. van Rooij, 2009. "Strategic vagueness and appropriate contexts," Working Papers 09-31, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Trust in Banks? Evidence from normal times and from times of crises," Working Papers 158, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Joris Gillet & Edward Cartwright & Mark Van Vugt, 2009. "Leadership in a Weak-Link Game," Studies in Economics 0914, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- John M. Hartwick, 2009. "Son to Father Reciprocity and Encephalization in Early Humans," Working Papers 1223, Queen's University, Department of Economics.