Report NEP-CBE-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander & Andrew Qi Lin Chong, 2009. "The Choice Architecture of Choice Architecture: Toward a Nonpaternalistic Nudge Policy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0916, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2009. "Do monetary rewards crowd out intrinsic motivations of volunteers? Some empirical evidence for Italian volunteers," Discussion Papers 3_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "Global Security Policies Against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-44, CIRANO.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Sequential versus simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers 2009-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Daniel Houser & Daniel Schunk & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Distinguishing trust from risk: an anatomy of the investment game," IEW - Working Papers 450, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2009. "The reasoning-based expected utility procedure," Discussion Papers 2009-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kota Saito, 2009. "A Relationship Between Risk and Time Preferences," Discussion Papers 1477, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Markus Pasche, 2009. "Fundamental Uncertainty, Portfolio Choice, and Liquidity Preference Theory," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-085, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Park, A. & Sgroi, D., 2009. "Herding, Contrarianism and Delay in Financial Market Trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0941, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Park, A. & Sgroi, D., 2009. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0938, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Robert Sugden, 2009. "Spurious complexity and common standards in markets for consumer goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Yuval Salant, 2009. "Eliciting Welfare Preferences from Behavioral Datasets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000374, David K. Levine.
- Sabourian, H. & Sibert, A.C., 2009. "Banker Compensation and Confirmation Bias," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0940, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2009. "Implementation and Mind Control," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-673, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Iain Fraser & Salvatore Di Falco, 2009. "Traffic Lights and Food Choice: A Choice Experiment Examining the Relationship Between Nutritional Food Labels and Price," Studies in Economics 0915, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Egil Matsen & Øistein Røisland & Ragnar Torvik, 2009. "Overconfidence, Monetary Policy Committees and Chairman Dominance," Working Paper 2009/17, Norges Bank.