Report NEP-CBE-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlinde Fellner & Rupert Sausgruber & Christian Traxler, 2009. "Testing Enforcement Strategies in the Field: Legal Threat, Moral Appeal and Social Information," Working Papers 2009-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jo�o Ramos & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Are Academics Messy? Testing the Broken Windows Theory with a Field Experiment in the Work Environment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Scott Imberman & Elisabetta Gentile, 2009. "Dressed for Success: Do School Uniforms Improve Student Behavior, Attendance, and Achievement?," Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Lampi, Elina & Nordblom, Katarina, 2009. "Gender and birth-order differences in time and risk preferences and decisions," Working Papers in Economics 388, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2011.
- Marc Oliver Rieger, 2009. "Evolutionary Stability of Prospect Theory Preferences," Working Papers 422, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2009. "How to adapt to changing markets: experience and personality in a repeated investment game," MPRA Paper 17835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Goods Games," Working Papers 2009-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Galarza, Francisco, 2009. "Risk, Credit, and Insurance in Peru: Field Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 17833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Post-Print halshs-00422669, HAL.
- Paolo Pinotti, 2009. "Trust and Regulation: Addressing a Cultural Bias," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 721, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2009. "Technology and Economic Theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.