Report NEP-CBE-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Research Governance in Academia: Are there Alternatives to Academic Rankings?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Institution design in social dilemmas: How to design if you must?," MPRA Paper 16922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Stuart Soroka, 2009. "Harnessing the Power of Focal Points To Measure Social Agreement," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-31, CIRANO.
- Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Counterpunishment revisited: an evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 16923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Passing the buck in the garbage can model of organizational choice," MPRA Paper 16977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:10-016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francis Bidault & JosÃ© R. de la Torre & Stelios H. Zanakis, 2009. "Demography versus context: A cross-country survey of the willingness to rely on trust in business partnerships," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2009. "Constructing Gender in the Economics Lab," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2009:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Utility, games, and narratives," MPRA Paper 16976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Julie Héroux & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Future Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-37, CIRANO.
- Li, Lingfang (Ivy), 2008. "What is the Cost of Venting? Evidence from eBay," MPRA Paper 16949, University Library of Munich, Germany.