Report NEP-CBE-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2009. "Enforcement of Contribution Norms in Public Good Games with Heterogeneous Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 4303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "How do college students form expectations?," Staff Reports 378, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramón Briegel & Wilfried Konrad & Gerd Scholl & Stefan Zundel, 2009. "Routines and their breaking – an agent-based analysis of leisure time mobility," papers on agent-based economics 1, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- M. Idrees Khawaja & Sajawal Khan, 2009. "Reforming Institutions: Where to Begin?," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:50, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine, 2009. "Trust and Control at the Workplace: Evidence from Representative Samples of Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Hallwood, 2009. "Learning and Profitability in a Theory of the Firm," Working papers 2009-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez, 2009. "Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking," Staff Report 431, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kohei Daido, 2009. "Incentives, Identity, and Organizational Forms," Discussion Paper Series 47, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2009.