Report NEP-CBE-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David B. Brown & Enrico G. De Giorgi & Melvyn Sim, 2009. "A Satisficing Alternative to Prospect Theory," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Almenberg, Johan & Karapetyan, Artashes, 2009. "Mental Accounting in the Housing Market," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 718, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Aug 2010.
- Sujoy Mukerji, 2009. "Foundations of ambiguity and economic modeling," Economics Series Working Papers 433, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Marklein, Felix & Sunde, Uwe, 2009. "Biased Probability Judgment: Evidence of Incidence and Relationship to Economic Outcomes from a Representative Sample," IZA Discussion Papers 4170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "The St. Petersburg Paradox despite risk-seeking preferences: An experimental study," FEMM Working Papers 09004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Holgar Müller & Eike Benjamin Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Fact or Artifact Does the compromise effect occur when subjects face real consequences of their choices?," FEMM Working Papers 09009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Blume & John Duffy & April Mitchell Franco, 2008. "Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 382, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Tobias Regner, 2009. "Social Preferences? Google Answers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Heinrich & Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2009. "Game or frame? Incentives in modified Dictator Games," FEMM Working Papers 09008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).