Report NEP-CBE-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00271338_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00344461_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "In the back of your mind: Subliminal influences of religious concepts on prosocial behavior," Working Papers in Economics 331, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Dijk, 2008. "Errors in Judicial Decisions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-089/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Karl Ove Moene & Erik �. S�rensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2008. "Rich meets Poor - An International Fairness Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-098/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fabio Tufano, 2008. "Are ‘True’ Preferences Revealed in Repeated Markets? An Experimental Demonstration of Context-dependent Valuations," Discussion Papers 2008-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Henrik Orzen, 2008. "Fundraising through Competition: Evidence from the Lab," Discussion Papers 2008-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan & Moore, Don, 2008. "A proper test of overconfidence," MPRA Paper 11954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00344785_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Morone, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Xiaojing Kong, 2008. "Loss Aversion and Rent-Seeking: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2008-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:gra:wpaper:08/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dicks, Michael R. & Pruitt, J. Ross & Tilley, Daniel S., 2008. "Determinants of Students’ First Impressions of Instructors and Courses," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6801, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alicia H. Munnell, & Francesca Golub-Sass & Mauricio Soto & Anthony Webb, 2008. "Do Households Have a Good Sense of Their Retirement Preparedness?," Issues in Brief ib2008-8-11, Center for Retirement Research, revised Aug 2008.