Report NEP-CBE-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheryl Ball & Catherine C. Eckel & Maria Heracleous, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Physical Prowess: Prediction, Choice and Bias," Working Papers e07-11, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2008. "Hedonic preferences, symmetric loss aversion and the willingness to pay-willingness to accept gap," MPRA Paper 10041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Filippos Papakonstantinou & Jonathan A. Parker, 2008. "An Economic Model of the Planning Fallacy," NBER Working Papers 14228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Freeman & Douglas Kruse & Joseph Blasi, 2008. "Worker Responses To Shirking Under Shared Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 14227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Arie Kapteyn & Arthur Van Soest & James P Smith, 2008. "Validating the Use of Vignettes for Subjective Threshold Scales," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 200808, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Madden, 2008. "Gender Differences in Mental Well-Being - A Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 200803, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.