Report NEP-CBE-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katherine Lyford Milkman & Dolly Chugh & Max H. Bazerman, 2008. "How Can Decision Making Be Improved?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-102, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2008.
- Tom CoupÃ© & Victor Ginsburgh & Abdul Noury, 2008. "Are leading papers of better quality? Evidence from a natural experiment," Discussion Papers 9, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Dominique Cappellettia & Werner GÃ¼th & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Being of two minds: an ultimatum experiment investigating affective processes," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S.Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008. "Looking Awkward When Winning and Foolish When Losing: Inequity Aversion and Performance in the Field," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 230, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Noha El-Bassiouny & Ahmed Taher & Ehab M. Abou Aish, 2008. "The Importance of Character Education for Tweens as Consumers," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 11, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2008. "The role of fairness motives and spatial considerations in explaining departures from Nash equilibrium: stationary and evolutionary lessons from 2x2 games," MPRA Paper 9252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Caballé & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2008. "The Effect of Aspirations, Habits, and Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth," ThE Papers 08/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Zsuzsa Blasko, 2008. "Does early maternal employment affect non-cognitive children outcomes? - A literature review," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0805, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.