Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S. Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008. "Looking Awkward When Winning and Foolish When Losing: Inequity Aversion and Performance in the Field," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "When Herding and Contrarianism Foster Market Efficiency : A Financial Trading Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 854, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2007:i:25:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "The Toll of Subrational Trading in an Agent Based Economy," Research Paper Series 217, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Diego Zavaleta Reyles, 2007. "The ability to go about without shame: A proposal for internationally comparable indicators of shame and humiliation," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp004, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.