Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S. Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008. "Looking Awkward When Winning and Foolish When Losing: Inequity Aversion and Performance in the Field," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2008-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Park, Andreas & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "When Herding and Contrarianism Foster Market Efficiency : A Financial Trading Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 854, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2007:i:25:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "The Toll of Subrational Trading in an Agent Based Economy," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 217, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Diego Zavaleta Reyles, 2007. "The ability to go about without shame: A proposal for internationally comparable indicators of shame and humiliation," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp004, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.