Report NEP-CBE-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Reinstein & Joon Song, 2008. "Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade," Economics Discussion Papers 651, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 2008. "Shopping Context and Consumers' Mental Representation of Complex Shopping Trip Decision Problems," Research Paper ERS-2008-016-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2008. "Giving To Ingrates?," Working Papers 08-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Schokkaert & Kurt Devooght & Bart Capeau & Sara Lelli, 2007. "Allocating an indivisible good. A questionnaire-experimental study of intercultural differences," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0716, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Geert Dhaene & Jan Bouckaert, 2007. "Sequential reciprocity in two-player, two-stages games: an experimental analysis," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0717, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Reuben, E. & Suetens, S., 2008. "Conditional Cooperation: Disentangling Strategic from Non-Strategic Motivations," Discussion Paper 2008-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matthias Kräkel & Petra Nieken & Judith Przemeck, 2008. "Risk Taking in Winner-Take-All Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.