Report NEP-CBE-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Chesney & Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2007. "Virtual world experimentation: An exploratory study," Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division 21, Industrial Economics Division.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Re-reading Jevons's Principles of Science - Induction Redux," Department of Economics Working Papers 0729, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lotito, Gianna, 2007. "Resolute Choice in interaction: a qualitative experiment," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 94, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- David Dequech, 2007. "Neoclassical, Mainstream, Orthodox, And Heterodox Economics," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Gr 043, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Institutions for Intuitive Man," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Wallace, BjÃ¶rn & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul, 2007. "Billiards and Brains: Cognitive Ability and Behavior in a p-Beauty Contest," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 684, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & TjÃ¸tta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2007. "Testing Guilt Aversion," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 683, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Stephan Smith & Jean-Marc Suret, 2007. "Risk, Timing and Overoptimism in Private Placements and Public Offerings," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-27, CIRANO.
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette, 2007. "Voluntary Teaming and Effort," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 745, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- DHAENE, Geert & BOUCKAERT, Jan, 2007. "Sequential reciprocity in two-player, two-stage games: An experimental analysis," Working Papers 2007026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gee, C., 2007. "Risky Choice and Type-Uncertainty in "Deal or No Deal?"," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0758, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laurence, de Carlo, 2007. "The Classroom as a Potential Space-teaching Negotiation through Paradox," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- David Clark & Martin Knapp & Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz, 2007. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Psychological Therapy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0829, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, JÃ¶rgen, 2007. "Family ties, incentives and development: a model of coerced altruism," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 681, Stockholm School of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker & Jamie Castillo & Eric Coleman & Robert Holahan & Michael Schoon & Brian Steed, 2007. "Trust in Private and Common Property Experiments," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2007-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrea Morone, 2007. "Comparison of Mean-Variance Theory and Expected-Utility Theory through a Laboratory Experiment," series 0019, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Oct 2007.
- Eric Maskin, 2007. "Evolution, Cooperation, and Repeated Games (based on work with D. Fudenberg)," Economics Working Papers 0080, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.