Report NEP-CBE-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William J. Baumol, 2007. "Returns in Cost Diseased Markets with Psychic Benefits: Two Apparently Conflicting Models of Equilibrium," Working Papers 07-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2007. "The Leader as Catalyst: On Leadership and the Mechanics of Institutional Change," Working Papers 1128, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arkes, Hal & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya, 2007. "Prospect Theory and Reference Point Adaptation: Evidence from the US, China, and Korea," MPRA Paper 4009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2007. "Conformism and Cooperation in a Local Interaction Model," MPRA Paper 4051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore