Report NEP-CBE-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José L. B. Fernandes & Juan Ignacio Peña & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2006. "Myopic Loss Aversion and House-Money Effect Overseas: an experimental approach," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 115, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2007. "Intentions, Insincerity, and Prosocial Behavior," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 0703, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Matteo Cervellati & Joan Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2007. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 702.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2007. "Moral sentiments, democracy and redistributive politics: between nature and culture," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2007-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Nori Tarui & Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky & Greg Ellis, 2007. "Cooperation in the Commons with Unobservable Actions," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200711, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sorensen, Morten, 2007. "Learning by Investing: Evidence from Venture Capital," SIFR Research Report Series, Institute for Financial Research 53, Institute for Financial Research.
- Antonio Cabrales & Raffaele Miniaci & Marco Piovesan & Giovanni Ponti, 2007. "An experiment on markets and contracts : do social preferences determine corporate culture?," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we072010, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Amanda Bell, 2007. "A New Creative Learning Centre at a Girls School in Australia," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building, OECD Publishing 2007/5, OECD Publishing.
- Frankel, David M., 2007. "How Does Family Structure Affect Children's Outcomes? Evidence from the Civil War," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12819, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.