Report NEP-CBE-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Van Gils & Erik-Hans Klijn, 2005. "Complexity in decision-making - the case of Maasvlakte - Connecting decisions, arenas and actors in spatial decision-making," ERSA conference papers ersa05p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Dennis A.V. Dittrich & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Laboratory Bilateral Gift Exchange: The Impact of Loss Aversion," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-34, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Katinka Pantzy & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Cooperative Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Jane Frances, 2004. "Institutions, Firms and Economic Growth," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/19, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:zur:iewwpx:289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Patric, 2005. "Overconfident but yet well-calibrated and underconfident: A research note on judgmental miscalibration and flawed self-assessment," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-37, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Nadisic, Thierry, 2006. "The motives of organizational justice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 835, HEC Paris.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Zollo, Maurizio, 2006. "Motivation and the theory of the firm," Les Cahiers de Recherche 833, HEC Paris.
- Nick Carroll, 2005. "Unemployment and Psychological Well-Being," CEPR Discussion Papers 492, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 2006. "The uses of the past," Department of Economics Working Papers 0603, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, . "Trust, Honesty, and Corruption: Reflection on the State-Building Process," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1013, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Paul Frijters & Andrew Leigh, 2005. "Materialism on the March: From Conspicuous Leisure to Conspicuous Consumption?," CEPR Discussion Papers 495, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.