Report NEP-CBE-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2006. "Reference-Dependent Risk Attitudes," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001267, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2006. "Choosing Monetary Sequences: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEEL Working Papers 0601, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stephan Meier, 2006. "A survey of economic theories and field evidence on pro-social behavior," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Quentin Michard & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2005. "Theory of collective opinion shifts: from smooth trends to abrupt swings," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500060, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Olivier Guedj & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004. "Experts' earning forecasts: bias, herding and gossamer information," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500062, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Marianne Crowe & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2006. "Consumer behavior and payment choice: a conference summary," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Toepoel, V. & Vis, C.M. & Das, J.W.M. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2006. "Design of Web Questionnaires: An Information Processing Perspective for the Effect of Response Categories," Discussion Paper 2006-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Husslage, B.G.M. & Rennen, G. & Dam, E.R. van & Hertog, D. den, 2006. "Space-Filling Latin Hypercube Designs for Computer Experiments (Replaced by CentER DP 2008-104)," Discussion Paper 2006-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.