Report NEP-CBE-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2006. "Markets vs. Government when Rationality Is Unequally Bounded: Some Consequences of Cognitive Inequalities for Theory and Policy," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 85, The Ratio Institute, revised 03 Sep 2006.
- L. Cameron & A. Chaudhuri & N. Erkal & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Do Attitudes Towards Corruption Differ Across Cultures? Experimental Evidence from Australia, India, Indonesia andSingapore," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 943, The University of Melbourne.
- Pierre Koning & J. Vyrastekova & S. Onderstal, 2006. "Team incentives in public organisations; an experimental study," CPB Discussion Paper 60, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009661_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Brenner & Claudia Werker, 2006. "A Practical Guide to Inference in Simulation Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Giancarlo De Stasio & Cristina Di Letizia, 2006. "Artificial Neural Networks in Financial Modelling," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 02-2006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- BjÃ¸rnskov, Christian, 2006. "The Determinants of Trust," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 86, The Ratio Institute.
- Ed Hopkins & Tatiana Kornienko, 2006. "Methods of Social Comparison in Games of Status," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001183, UCLA Department of Economics.