Report NEP-CBE-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arjan Verschoor & Paul Mosley, 2004. "The Development Of Trust And Social Capital In Rural Uganda: An Experimental Approach," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 106, Royal Economic Society.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Does stake size matter in trust games?," Working Papers in Economics 140, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rosanas, Josep M. & Velilla, Manuel, 2004. "The ethics of management control systems," IESE Research Papers D/563, IESE Business School.
- Martin Kocher & Ronald Bosman & Matthias Sutter & Frans van Winden, 2004. "Experimental Evidence Of The Importance Of Gender Pairing In Bargaining," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 78, Royal Economic Society.
- Francisco Louça & Giovanna Devetag, 2004. "The Influence of Experimental and Computational Economics: Economics Back to the Future of Social Sciences," Working Papers 2004/10, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..