Report NEP-CBE-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rui Baptista, 2004. "Culture, Institutions and Government Attitudes towards New Firm Entry," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2004-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn & Andreas Krause, 2004. "Dynamic Learning, Herding and Guru Effects in Networks," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 582, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2004. "Job security and job protection," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 2004-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004. "Simulating the New Economy," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 52, The Ratio Institute.
- Andersson, Patric, 2004. "How well do financial experts perform? A review of empirical research on performance of analysts, day-traders, forecasters, fund managers, investors, and stockbrokers," Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics 2004:9, Stockholm School of Economics.