Report NEP-CBE-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sgroi, D., 2003. "Using Neural Networks to Model Bounded Rationality in Interactive Decision-Making," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0339, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jong, Gjalt de & Nooteboom, Bart, 2003. "A cross cultural comparison of long-term supply relationships," Research Report 03G23, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Andreas Reinstaller & Bulat Sanditov, 2003. "Social norms and equality of opportunity in conspicuous consumption: on the diffusion of consumer good innovation," Working Papers geewp29, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Andrew Clark & Ed Diener & Yannis Georgellis & Richard E. Lucas, 2003. "Lags and Leads in Life Satisfaction: A Test of the Baseline Hypothesis," DELTA Working Papers 2003-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, . "Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 19, Society for Computational Economics.